Who We are
As a full service Los Angeles office furniture seller, we are committed to providing you and your company with furniture and space planning to fulfill your office environment needs. Following an identified team leader, our experienced team will work to provide you with the precise services needed to meet your expectations for budgetary, aesthetic and management appeal.
Our certified installation group, design department and administrative team will work together, throughout the entire process, to ensure it is a successful one. If you are opening a new office, or simply looking for quality business office furniture to give your existing office a better appearance and greater comfort for your employees, we have the services that will provide a custom solution for you.
Office system manufacturers vary greatly. It is important to partner with manufacturers that understand the need for value, durability, quality and design. Interior Office Systems has built strong partnerships since 1979 with quality manufacturers that have stood the test of time. These manufacturers deliver real quality in an attractive design for your office environment.
Each manufacturer brings a unique set of skills. Some may specialize in very attractive design, while others allow more flexibility.Interior Office Systems is able to combine and leverage the skills and products from the various manufacturers into solutions that meet your unique office design needs. Regardless of the size or scope of your project, Interior Office Systems has the manufacturer connections and office industry experience to deliver superior solutions to you.
– Large work spaces may need to be assembled into pod designs for maximum productivity and interaction.
– Financial or legal offices may need areas for private discussions and negotiations.
– Businesses may need conference rooms that can be reconfigured depending on the type of meetings.
– Medical practices may need sterile and safe areas that are easy to clean and maintain.
– Administrative areas may need plenty of space for file storage.
– Technology offices need easy cabling and power configurations along with space for servers and network equipment.
– A “maze” of cubicles may need to be converted into a more friendly and productive environment.
Interior Office Systems understands all of the various challenges that face office designs and can work with you to find the right options for your business.The custom solutions team can discuss all of your available options and then select the manufacturers that will provide the ideal solution. Since 1979 Interior Office Systems has been solving business work space challenges. We can deliver ANY project no matter how challenging!